1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Curly, very curly! But I blow dry it slightly wavy or straighten it most days.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it darker myself but if I ever want something more dramatic (like that time I went blonde, fyi, one of my biggest mistakes) or technical I'd go to a salon.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
It's pretty much always down and over one shoulder but occasionally you'll find it in a high pony.
4. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
If I have plenty of time I ideally like to spend at least half an hour on it but if I'm rushing to uni or work, 20 minutes max.
5. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Always the face, it just feels strange for me to do anything else first. I like to put foundation on my eyelids too. Is that strange?
6. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I do need it all... I promise. Ok, I collect but I am somewhat sensible about it. At least to some extent.
7. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I used to wear them every day but I've started to wear them a lot less now that I've started using Maybelline Lash Sensational, as it helps give my lashes the volume and length I need.
8. What are your current everyday staples?
I've been loving the Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot primer recently, paired with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and NARS Dolce Vita blush.
9. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Nope. And I don't wear it if I'm just popping to the shops quickly. I like to give my skin a break from time to time.
10. How many high-end products do you have?
I've created a nice little collection for myself. I tend to be a lot more careful and picky when it comes to high end makeup as I don't like to fritter my money away.
11. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I decide in the morning once I've done my hair and makeup, it's never really on my mind at night.
12. How often do you change your handbag?
Every couple of years? Or when the old one falls apart? I'm not a massive handbag girl. Anything black with gold hardware big enough to fit my sketchbooks in will do me fine.
13. How often or when do you workout?
Over Summer I got into the habit of working out near enough everyday but it kind of disappeared once I went back to uni. I've joined a gym in Manchester now so that I can get back into the habit.
14. Left handed or right handed?
15. How tall are you?
Somewhere between 5'4" and 5'5" I think.
16. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I did German at GCSE but I can only remember tiny bits and pieces.
17. Sweet or savoury?
I have a huge sweet tooth but I definitely get more excited at the thought of savoury foods. Especially something like chicken fajitas, lasagne or mac and cheese.
18. What's your favourite perfume?
Miss Dior by Dior, mine's run out though so I'm hoping Santa will bring me a new bottle.
19. How many pets do you have?
Two dogs. A Jack Russell and a German Shepherd Alsation called Molly and Jenny.
20. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I read every single comment left on my blog though I am finding it increasingly difficult to reply to every single one.
21. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I keep a mental list in the back of my mind and I have a Pinterest board.
22. How did you come up with your blog name?
I wanted to come up with some amazing catchy name but in the end I just stuck with my first and middle name, at least it's something I should't get sick of.
23. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I use a Nikon D3200 for all my blog photos but my Instagram is a mix of the Nikon and my Sony Xperia Z3. The camera on this phone is pretty awesome.
24. What's your favourite colour?
Black. I mean if I could only wear one colour for the rest of my life, that would be it. But I do love a deep red, cranberry colour.
25. Do you swear?
Yes. Like a sailor.
26. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well seeing as it's currently 3:20am as I write this, I will be sleeping and then getting up to a morning of university work.
Let me know if you do this tag!