1. Go out with friends. Go for a meal, go-karting, laser quest, anything that takes your fancy! I recently went go-karting for the first time and had an absolute ball. It's always great to et out of your comfort zone and do something different.
2. Treat yourself. Buy yourself some chocolates or flowers. That perfume you've always wanted? Go get it! Want that gorgeous Ann Summers underwear set? Girl, go for it. I can almost guarantee you deserve it. Thornton's have an amazing selection of gifts, including personalised chocolates, to choose from.
3. Wine and dine. It's a fairly stereotypical and generic idea but really, is anything better than goinhg out for food? Pick your favourite restaurant, take some of your closest friends or your other half and put that January diet on hold. My option would definitely be a Mexican or Italian of some sort.
4. Do nothing. Let's be honest, we all love a bit of a duvet day doing absolutely nothing and after a heavy Saturday night I know there's nothing I love more than slothing around in front of the TV in my pyjamas. If for you, Valentine's Day is just like any other day, then this might be the option for you.
5. Check out the Thornton's Blog Post. They have dozens of ideas for how you can spend your day, whether you're single or loved up. You can read that here. I love the idea of baking a cake or having a spa day!
Now for the exciting bit. Thornton's have given me the opportunity for one of you to win their Continental Chocolate Heart worth £25! The giveaway will be open for two weeks and you have a number of ways to gain entries. This giveaway is UK based only. The winner will be notified by Twitter and will have two days to respond before another winner is picked. I will require your name and postal address so please make sure if you are under 18 you have permission to enter.
* This post features free PR samples however all opinions are my own. I only accept and write about products that I genuinely enjoy and think work on the blog. I am always 100% honest.